Our Firm

Loofburrow Wetch Architects is an architecture firm in Yakima, Washington providing a complete range of design and construction services. Our team of architects, interior designers, construction specialists, experienced and organized support team is ready to successfully design your next project. Our firm's primary focus is educational facilities - better than 75% of our work is planning for and designing K-12 school facilities, with the remaining 25% consisting of medical and commercial office buildings. We do not believe that any one style is appropriate to every building and every place. We believe in the continuity of tradition, environmentally sensitive design, long lasting durable materials to assist with maintenance efforts over the life of the building and most importantly listening to our clients. Our buildings vary in style, as our clients vary in description of what works best for their community and program. Visit our careers page for available positions.